What is TagDistrict?
TagDistrict is a fun and quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures on Instagram. Snap a photo with your mobile phone, then choose a filter to transform the image into a memory, then go on TagDistrict and # Tag it and share it with world. We're building TagDistrict to allow you to experience moments in your friends' lives through pictures as they happen. We imagine a world more connected through photos.
Hashtags were created by Twitter as a means of organizing content and now are found on many social media channels like Google+, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and others. Using hashtags on Instagram and elsewhere helps users tag content of a particular subject with the # symbol to organize and categorize messages or photos.
Hashtags are beneficial to use on Instagram and other channels when used correctly; make sure to follow these rules.
• If your Instagram account is public, anyone searching for a hashtag you used will be able to see your content. This is one method of gaining more engagement for your photos and more followers for your account.
• Don't overuse hashtags with your photos, make sure to use three to five max per photo.
• Only use hashtags that are relevant to your photo, don't use them to only gain more likes or followers.
How much does it cost use TagDistrict?
$0.00 – It is FREE! We at TagDistrict don’t wish to charge you anything for our service, we just want to make it easier for you to get the most Likes on your pictures and gain lots of Followers along the way.
Where does the name come from?
When we first started using Instagram, it was a struggle to get any Likes let alone any Followers then we figured that Instagram was similarly modelled on the # Tag concept of Twitter. The name came from simply:
1. “Tag” – A label attached to someone or something for identification or other information, in this case # Tags as Instagram uses them.
2. “District” – As in a Instagrammers community district.
What next for TagDistrict?
In the pipeline we have planned to develop the TagDistrict App which will be free and be available on the Apple, Android & Windows Apps Store.